August 21, 2012

Organize this: Jewelry/Hair/Makeup Accesories

Since I saw a blogpost on Emily Schuman's Cupcakes and Cashmere blog on organizing your jewelry, I've wanted to do a short post myself on the same subject. I'm an organizational neat freak as it is, but when it comes to organizing the top drawer of my vanity dresser, everything has its place. The bowls for my jewelry are from Anthropologie, and I thought it was another way to display/mix and match the pretty dishware.





This little jar holds bobby pins and allows easy access and storage.


Since I probably won't be using all of my shot glasses post-grad, I've turned them into holders for my eyeshadow brushes and Q-tips. Again, easy access and storage.

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! this post was super helpful! I've been trying to find creative ways to organize my jewelry!

    Follow me:
    http://lego-house.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your organize your baubles!! It's picture perfect :)

    -Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...I love all of your little bowls! What a pretty way to organize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use for the shot glass! I just moved and when I unpacked mine thought there was no way I would be needing so many anymore, haha.

    ReplyDelete